Six men suffered burn injuries, two of them serious, when a transformer caught fire at Vasai on Friday.
15-year-old leopardess who had been suffering from leptospirosis, a bacterial infection spread by rodents, died early on Thursday morning at Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP). This is the fourth death of a leopard in the last three months at the park. Poman, named after a village in Vasai, had been sick for the past three […]
In a shocking incident, a newborn baby boy died of cold after he was dumped behind a school. The police suspect that the newborn was the result of an illicit affair. The Valiv police have roped in the dog squad to trace the accused. Further investigations are on. The newborn baby was found dead by […]